Join the Fastest Growing
Real Estate Brokerage
in the Country!
We are looking for an Offer Analyst to join our team! Offer Analyst provides analytical, presentation, administrative, and offers support to sales agents in order to provide more effective offers and help improve closing rate and overall sales performance.
- Work with sales team and management on how to improve offers and presentation.
- Analyze data and see how we can improve performance with better data analysis.
- Download and assign leads.
- Manage lead distribution.
- Manage offer creation process from start to finish.
- Create opinion of values and manage quality control of opinion of values.
- Create and/or manage offer creation process.
- Create PDF presentations.
- Convert leads and upload offers into Salesforce.
- Make changes to offers as needed
- Always look at how to streamline functions, tasks, processes, and operations.
- Correct information in Salesforce
- Correspondence and document preparation.
- Office administration.
- Organize files, data, and reports.
- Take over time-consuming reports and functions from management.
- Work in MS Office and Salesforce.
- Proactively do whatever needs done.
- Work with management to achieve company objectives.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Adobe PDF programs.
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic IT knowledge and background is a plus.
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proactive and able to follow through on tasks.
- Ability to take direction from multiple departments and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Commercial real estate knowledge and experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity, and common sense.
- Self-motivated, self-managed, and driven by performance.
- Organized, process oriented, and focused, with a “whatever needs done” for the organization mentality.
- Able to create and maintain collegial relationships with colleagues.
- High attention to detail while able to balance the bigger picture.
Benefits and Other Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- State-of-the-Art Training
- Ability to Work Remotely
- Licensing & CE Assistance
- Gym Membership
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
The Welfont Companies, based out of Tampa, Florida, have won first place in the 2018 Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing real estate “brokerages” in the country! The Welfont Company is a boutique commercial and residential brokerage firm providing a wide range of services and creative solutions to real estate investors. We specialize in helping our clients locate, negotiate, acquire and dispose of properties throughout the United States. We have become the subject matter experts on our niche transaction types as we guide our clients through the process of utilizing many different tax strategies, valuation techniques, investment systems, buying approaches, and lead generation methods to help them optimize their return on investments.
To provide exceptional real estate services that help our clients’ achieve their goals.