Commercial Real Estate Agent Broker
Welfont is seeking our next “Agent of the Year” to add to our award-winning team in our home office in Tampa, Florida!
Our top agents have averaged earnings over $300,000 during the first 6 months of 2019, and our busy season has not even started! One of our newest agents has already earned over a half million dollars in less than a year!
If you are a highly motivated individual and ready to work hard and be rewarded accordingly, apply today and find out why we are ranked the #1 Fastest Growing Real Estate Brokerage in the country according to Inc. 5000.
- Must possess active Florida Real Estate or Broker’s License
- Use of own equipment computer, internet and phone as this is a 1099 position
- 2+ years Commercial Real Estate industry knowledge required to communicate effectively with brokers, CPAs, attorneys and real estate owners and to drive the deal to closing (applicants with a successful track record of long cycle sales will also be considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to build relationships coupled with solid negotiation skills
- Accountable and able to be a team player
- Excellent references required
- Ability to utilize CRM to document all interactions
- Disciplined to effectively achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Represent Welfont and clients in a professional, respectful and courteous manner
Our Value Proposition
- Become part of an organization with an award-winning culture
- We have a unique proposition in the marketplace – Our proven model works well in any market – We are not your “typical” brokerage
- No cap on income potential!
- 1099 position with commission, advance bonuses, prizes, commissions splits among the best in the country, and deal profit sharing
- 6 Month Non-Recourse Draw
- Leads provided and you can bring your own
- Paid CoStar Membership
- Paid Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Paid Training
- Mentorship program designed for quick start
- State-of-the-art online training and marketing support
- Custom built CRM
- No desk fees
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Desk and office space/support amenities provided at our home office
- We are not a listing brokerage, we are relationship builders focused on our client’s needs
- Degree in finance, business, and/ or real estate is a plus, but not required
No calls or emails please. Apply now to be considered!
Welfont provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.