Join the Fastest Growing
Real Estate Brokerage
in the Country!
Real Estate Leads Qualifier
The Real Estate Leads Qualifier (RELQ) qualifies commercial real estate leads while overseeing day-to-day operations and performance related to the Welfont Leads Qualification process. The Real Estate Leads Qualifier provides high quality commercial real estate leads that are provided in the company’s Salesforce CRM system. The RELQ must have the ability to quickly analyze commercial real estate leads by property type, local market conditions, seller motivation and other factors to create more effective leads for offers to be presented by the Welfont Acquisitions Sales Team which improves the acquisition agent’s conversion and closing rates that positively impact Welfont’s overall sales and revenue performance. The RELQ is also expected to manage leads assigned to them to maximize the number of leads qualified from all leads provided the company. Position is located in Tampa, Florida.
This position may lead to advancement to Sales Agent positions within the company.
Compensation: $8.00/ Hour, Non-recourse draw against future commissions.
Commissions: For closed transactions, the Qualifier will receive 20% of the agent’s commission earned on each property qualified by the qualifier.
Example: $100,000 commission earned by the brokerage. Agent receives 80% ($80,000) and 20% goes to the qualifier ($16,000).
- Qualify a minimum of 25 leads per week or 100 leads per month.
- Develop a personal plan within company guidelines to effectively and efficiently achieve desired qualified lead levels to maximize lead quality and salability to agents.
- Continually develop and improve the value and higher probability leads.
- Identify and research target properties and sellers.
- Develop, organize and track all qualified leads, opportunities, quality levels and closing rates on leads through Salesforce.com.
- Manage any leads needing manual processing that are assigned through Salesforce including manual inputs.
- Continuously determine and provide feedback on how to improve the quantity and quality of leads and the ability to track the closing rates and quality of the leads provided to agents.
- Analyze data and use creative ways to qualify leads to increase performance and lead qualification ratios.
- Seek to improve and streamline functions, tasks, processes, and operations leveraging technology in qualifying the leads assigned.
- Work with all areas in Welfont as needed in achieving the objectives of the lead qualifications business unit while providing a customer service attitude and focus in providing leads to the acquisition agents.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed to manage and develop high value qualified leads that can be provided to the acquisition sales agents.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have active real estate license.
- Microsoft Excel and Salesforce experience preferred.
Benefits and Other Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- State-of-the-Art Training
- Ability to Work Remotely
- Licensing & CE Assistance
- Gym Membership
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
The Welfont Companies, based out of Tampa, Florida, have won first place in the 2018 Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing real estate “brokerages” in the country! The Welfont Company is a boutique commercial and residential brokerage firm providing a wide range of services and creative solutions to real estate investors. We specialize in helping our clients locate, negotiate, acquire and dispose of properties throughout the United States. We have become the subject matter experts on our niche transaction types as we guide our clients through the process of utilizing many different tax strategies, valuation techniques, investment systems, buying approaches, and lead generation methods to help them optimize their return on investments.
To provide exceptional real estate services that help our clients’ achieve their goals.