Cooperating BrokersBelow are a few brokerage firms that have completed Bargain Sale transactions with our clients.
Commercial Real Estate Brokers Love Us. Here’s why…
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers Commissions Protected: Commissions on an IRS Section 170 Bargain Sale rival that of a traditional sale.
- High Close Rate: Our client offers are 40% more likely to close, once accepted, than a traditional offer.
- Speed: Once we have a signed LOI, we move quickly to purchase agreement and into due diligence.
- Few Contingencies: There are typically few contingencies required by our buyers.
- Fast Closing: 30 – 60 days is quite normal, but we have closed deals in as little as 24 hours.
Maybe that’s why brokers who have done a transaction with us, are so eager to bring us more listings for our clients to review. These are just some of the professional agencies we’ve worked with on IRS Section 170 Bargain Sale transactions in the past…
Cassidy Turley is a well-known privately owned commercial real estate services firm recently reconsolidated under the DTZ brand through a private equity investment consortium.
Century 21 is an American real estate agent franchise company with independently owned broker offices in 78 countries.
Coldwell Banker Commercial
Coldwell Banker Commercial is one of the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firms with revenues of $9 billion.
Colliers International Group Inc. (NYSE: CIGI) is a global leader in real estate services with a transaction value of $78 billion in 67 countries.
Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: DTZ) is a global real estate leader with a transaction value of $191 billion and revenue of $1.66 billion in 60 countries.
Hilco Real Estate
Hilco Real Estate is a respected authority on real estate repositioning and disposition.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc.
Jones Lang LaSalle Inc. (NYSE: JLL) is an investment management and services company specializing in real estate with a net income of over $2 billion.
NAI Global is a market-leading commercial real estate firm with 375 offices in 55 countries.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NYSE: NGKF) is one of the world’s leading commercial real estate advisory firms with 370 offices on six continents and revenue over $655 million. The company re-consolidated Grubb & Ellis in 2012.
The Stump Corporation
The Stump Corporation is a privately held industrial real estate liquidation and/ or redevelopment and financial services company operating worldwide.