Senior Acquisitions Manager - Commercial Real Estate Agent Broker
Welfont is an award-winning commercial real estate company based in Tampa, Florida that is seeking to expand our team. Now seeking “Deal Makers” to add to our talented team!
If you are a highly motivated individual, ready to work hard and be rewarded accordingly, apply today and find out WHY our agents choose Welfont!
Qualification / Requirements:
- Must possess active Real Estate or Broker License
- Use of own equipment including: Quiet office to conduct business, computer, internet and phone as this is an offsite 1099 position
- 2+ years Commercial Real Estate experience in Acquisitions and Disposition preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with brokers, CPAs, attorneys and real estate owners and to drive the deal to closing (applicants with a successful track record of long cycle sales will also be considered)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to build relationships coupled with solid negotiation skills
- Accountable and able to be a team player
- Excellent references required
- Ability to utilize CRM to document all interactions
- Disciplined to effectively achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Represent Welfont and clients in a professional, respectful and courteous manner
Our Value Proposition
- Become part of an organization with an award-winning culture
- We have a unique proposition in the marketplace – Our proven model works well in any market – We are not your “typical” brokerage
- No cap on income potential!
- 1099 position with commission, advance bonuses, prizes, commissions splits among the best in the country, and deal profit sharing
- 3 Month Non-Recourse Draw
- Leads provided and you can bring your own
- CoStar Membership (Advanced against future earnings)
- Paid Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Mentorship program designed for quick start
- State-of-the-art online training and marketing support
- Custom built CRM
- No desk fees
- Flexible schedule
- We are not a listing brokerage, we are relationship builders focused on our client’s needs
- Degree in finance, business, and/ or real estate is a plus, but not required
Apply now to be considered!
Welfont provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.