We are built for nonprofits.
We represent nonprofit buyers who are looking for creative ways to increase their purchasing power on real estate decisions.
Welfont recognizes how nonprofits work, how they think and how real estate decisions must be executed to support the organization’s mission. Our clients come in all shapes and sizes and are located throughout the United States.
We help you leverage your tax-exempt status when purchasing real estate properties. In certain cases, we have even saved our clients up to 70% off of list.
If you want to stop paying full list price, then give us a call at (813) 226-2099 or fill out the form below to learn more.
Welfont seeks to maximize our client’s investment opportunities while addressing their nonprofit requirements for buying, selling or managing real estate investments.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Services designed to address the unique and complex real estate needs of nonprofit organizations.
- Extensive experience working with nonprofits.
- Nonprofits, are distinctive organizations which evaluate real estate based on mission-sensitive strategies and specialized criteria.
BENEFITS TO OUR CLIENTS
- Welfont applies experience, insight, intelligence and resources to help our clients make informed real estate decisions.
- Substantial knowledge working with nonprofits of all types.
- Customized plans that align real estate investing with the most important aspect of nonprofits: fulfilling their mission.